Recently we launched Ireland’s first virtual phone, the Bablephone, which is now used by thousands of users in businesses across Ireland. The beauty of this fully cloud-based phone is that it does not require any download or set-up. It’s quick and simple to use; all you need is a web-browser.
The problem with traditional softphones is that they need to be downloaded and configured on the computer you were working on. Then if you need to change computers they have to be pre-configured again. But not with the Babelphone, you can use a new computer, access the web and be making calls on our virtual phone in seconds. It couldn’t be simpler.
We’ve been talking to our customers about they are using the Babelphone and outline some of the benefits they’ve told us about below.
There are many benefits of switching to a cloud telecoms phone system for busy legal firms. The new features can provide smart way of working for busy solicitors and barristers. These include:
- Crystal clear HD digital calls whether you are in or out of the office
- Increased flexibility – answer your office calls from anywhere
- Full call recordings of all incoming and outgoing calls (retained for up to 6 yrs)
- Virtual Switchboard to professionally answer and guide your callers
- Lower costs, save 60% on Eir with a low monthly fee
- Free add-ons such as softphones, apps and email-to-voicemail
- You can keep all your existing numbers and simply transfer them to us
So you’ve chosen your new phone numbers and completed the set up of your account by adding payment details and credit for the first month. Thank you!
Now you are ready to start using your new Goldfish account and cloud telecoms features. Here is a check list of the initial things we recommend you do in order to finalise the set up of your account, so that you can benefit from all the free features that it comes packed with.
We spoke to Jonathan at Glenergy, the sustainable energy company, about his business and how Goldfish’s VoIP services have helped them expand. By giving them flexibility to answer their office phones on the go and ensure they never miss a call. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmPnpoW1o