Market leader or independent service provider?
When it comes to choosing providers of business services, such as telecoms, conventional wisdom leads many to pick a market-leading, big-name supplier.
For companies in Ireland, this makes Eir the pole-sitter when it comes to connectivity, voice calling and broadband internet. However, Goldfish.ie independent VoIP solutions for businesses, offer a lot more in terms of value and service.
Here we discuss how Goldfish.ie VoIP voice calling services offer a tailored, more personalised approach that big telecom providers (not just Eir) simply cannot match.
The easiest way to explain this is to compare Eir with Goldfish.ie. This lets you clearly see why businesses in Ireland choose to make the switch from large telephony providers like Eir to independent VoIP providers like Goldfish.ie.
Eir Vs. Goldfish.ie
As they prepare for the termination of legacy landline services, Eir is providing VoIP-based services. However, Goldfish.ie independent VoIP solutions offer advantages compared to those of bigger companies. Here’s a breakdown to help you understand the differences:
Eir VoIP services
Availability: Eir offers a variety of VoIP packages for businesses and consumers, often bundled with broadband internet packages.
- Features: Eir offers basic VoIP features like call forwarding, voicemail, and conference calling, but may not have the same level of advanced integrations as independent providers.
- Cost: While Eir VoIP plans might be cheaper than traditional landlines, they may not be as competitive as independent providers, especially for international calls.
- Customer service: The Eir customer service experience can be more impersonal compared to the personalised attention offered by smaller providers. Quite often, this is reflected in a lack of responsiveness.
- Scalability: Scaling up or down with Eir may involve more complex procedures or limitations compared to some independent providers.
Goldfish.ie offers independent VoIP services
- Advanced features: Goldfish.ie offers a range of great value features like Call Director (IVR), call forwarding, 3-way calling, call monitoring and call recording, which are included in all Goldfish.ie plans.
- Mobility: Goldfish.ie provides seamless flexibility for WFH and hybrid working patterns, supporting the remote working capabilities demanded by many businesses. Connect your team up wherever they are working from – it’s as if they are in the office.
- Customer service: Goldfish.ie offers more personalised attention and local support from smaller providers who understand your specific needs.
- Innovation: Goldfish.ie is a bespoke VoIP technology, offering features, integrations and deals that may not be available from Eir.
Ultimately, the choice between a large telecom provider and Goldfish.ie independent VoIP services depends on your specific priorities and needs. For most, cost savings and advanced features backed by the great service of Goldfish.ie are an irresistible combination that is hard to beat.
Great opportunity to get more value with Goldfish.ie VoIP
The Big Switch-Off of PSTN services is a great opportunity for you to make a big change to the value you get from voice calling in your business by switching over to Goldfish.ie.
Discover the Goldfish.ie difference today. To get started with a Goldfish.ie VoIP solution today, sign up here.
Questions? Just call us on 01 554 7888 (option 2) or email us instead at email@example.com