We’re growing and we’re hiring. We’ve a brand new telecoms role for a technical support superhero to help support our customers.
Based in our offices in Greystones, County Wicklow, this opportunity is relevant to people already in roles such as existing Technical Support Agents and also, but not restricted to, Service Desk Engineers or Network Engineers.
You’ll be dealing with customer support enquiries by phone and email on a daily basis, so you’ll need to be very comfortable in a customer focused role and have a good technical background. We provide cloud telecoms, VoIP and Quvu our contact management software to businesses across Ireland, some of which have international operations. You will be supporting our customers in their use of these products and services in the daily operation of their businesses.
We have wide range of products, services and features, for which you will need to become familiar with quickly and competent enough to be able to assist customers with any assistance they need in relation to them. You will be given full training and ongoing support to be enable you to do this.
- Provide superior technical support via email and telephone to our Goldfish and Quvu customers
- Guide customers on achieving the best results and making the most from their packages
- Provide technical support in relation to our VoIP (Voice Over Internet Phone) system and its extensive features
- Acquire excellent product knowledge and ensure customers are fully informed of the options available to them
- Be vigilant regarding data protection
- Advise potential customers on packages available and those be suited to their requirements
- Work in small team, but often need to liaise with other departments and wider network of colleagues, including our sister company
Please note: this role will occasionally require shift working, for which you will be required to start late and finish late.
The types of support enquiries that you will deal with are very varied, but typically the most common are as follows:
- Setting up services for VoIP users
- Configuring of numbers and their features
- Assistance in the set up of handsets, softphones or apps
- Setting up features such as an IVR or Call Recording
- Setting up and operating Quvu
- Billing enquiries
- Anything our customers ask you about in relation to any of our services
Candidate Profile / Experience:
- Min of 1+ year’s experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, Firewalls and Routers
- Knowledge of OTRS and Mysql would also be an advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities: the ability deduce where an issue may be arising from and rule out other possibilities.
- Excellent communication skills, including very good spoken and written English. The ability to listen carefully to customers is often more important than speaking
- Permitted to work in Republic of Ireland
We are an award-winning telecoms company based close to the Dart Station (and the beach) in Greystones, Co Wicklow. We will soon be moving to a new office next to the new marina.
We offer very a good remuneration package, benefits and have a great company culture. The office is relaxed, our dress code is casual. We have a dog-friendly and people-friendly office. We like our people to enjoy their work, so that this is reflected to our customers.
Please check out our website and social media feeds for more information: