Do you want to work in the tech industry for a fast moving company with great prospects?
Do you want to work for a great company, where you’ll get one-on-one on-the-job training in cloud telecoms?
Do you want to work in a relaxed, dog-friendly office, down here by the beach in Greystones?
Then Goldfish is for you.
Goldfish.ie is expanding. The leading business-to-business cloud telecoms company, which provides services such as VoIP and contact centre management software to companies across the world is recruiting for its support team to assist its increasing customer base.
At Goldfish we pride ourselves on the quality of the technical support that we provide to our customers. All our support is provided from our headquarters in Greystones and we are now recruiting from someone to join our support team.
Click below if you are interested in joining us and see the full job spec.
Job Title: Technical Support Agent
To provide technical guidance and support to customers via telephone and email. Support customers by responding to email and telephone support requests. Including, but not limited to:
- Provide support and guidance for customers having difficulty navigating or understanding the website sales’ process or operating the My Goldfish customer Control Panel.
- Provide technical support for customers in setting up their VoIP Phones and phone systems.
- Provide technical support to customers in resolving faults with their VoIP phones and phone systems.
- Provide technical support on other products and services as required, for example, contact centre management solution, fax to email service.
- Be security aware at all times only speaking to the account holder or authorised parties about the account, after verifying their identity and in particular ensuring compliance with the Data protection act.
- Investigate problems with payments.
- Identify and flag potential fraudulent transactions.
- Support customer requests for porting numbers.
- Obtain the right information from potential customers in order to advise them on which product or solution would best suit their needs.
- Understand the customer’s existing network and other technical constraints, advising how our services can best be implemented.
- Identify potential larger customers to be passed on to the appropriate account management channel.
- Provide general technical advice to customers considering our solutions.
- Any other duties appropriate to the role.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a relevant role.
- Be wiling to undertake shift work.
- Must have a detailed understanding of the following concepts: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, NAT, DHCP, Firewalls and Routers.
- Proven critical thinking & technical troubleshooting is essential for success in this role.
- Loves working in team-oriented environment and highly motivated to provide a positive user experience.
- A love of dogs is a distinct advantage.
Interested? Then please email your CV and short covering letter to Tuco, our office dog and company mascot, via firstname.lastname@example.org