Sign up to Goldfish.ie and win €100 off your Goldfish.ie bill for EVERY goal Ireland scores in Euro 2016
Euro 2016 is finally here and to celebrate Ireland’s bid for glory we are urging our customers to cheer on the boys in green. What better way to enjoy the football than combining the excitement of the tournament with winning benefits for your business.
Here at Goldfish we are giving you that very opportunity! How? We hear you say…
….it’s pretty simple, really. Find out more information below to see how you could be one of our lucky winners.
We are offering 10 lucky new customers the chance to get €100 off their bill for EACH goal Ireland scores throughout the entire tournament. That’s right, €100 for each and every goal, as long as they remain in Euro 2016 – right through to the Final. The more goals Ireland score then the more money off you’ll get. To register sign up here and enter the Promo-Code: greenglory
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Goldfish.ie [Goldfish Telecom] whose registered office is The Burnaby Buildings, Church Road, Greystones, Co Wicklow.
- The competition is open to new Irish companies that register with Goldfish.ie – company must be headquartered in the Republic of Ireland.
- To be eligible companies must ensure they sign up for one of our services whilst the Republic of Ireland are still in the Euro 2016 competition i.e. prior to the final whistle in their final game (which hopefully will be The Final itself). Entries are only accepted via this web page http://www.goldfish.ie/greenglory using the Promo Code ‘green glory’
- This competition only includes goals scored during the normal duration of the game (including extra-time) and does not apply penalty shoot-outs. This includes own-goals scored by the opposing team, which count as a goal for Ireland.
- ‘Ireland’ refers to the Republic of Ireland national football team and does not apply to the Northern Ireland football team.
- The €100 off accumulative prizes apply to all our services and products.
- No cash alternative can be claimed and nor will it be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Winning clients will be chosen at random during the next working day following Ireland’s final match in the Euro 2016 competition.