“Go Compare For Cloud Services”
Goldfish.ie featured in this month’s Business Plus magazine. The Business Beat focused on companies providing internet-based services in which we featured.
Double-click on the article below to zoom and read the article in full.
Go Compare For Cloud Services
Extract: Internet telephone is a good example of a cloud business application that has yet to be widelt adopted. But VoIP provider Goldfish.ie, based in Delgany, is making steady headway. Gordon O’Neill started the business in 2010 and he claims to have 2,000 customers, made up of SMEs, contact centres and some large firms, including construction firm John Sisk.
O’Niell used a redundancy payoff to get Goldfish started and the firm now has three staff. “We have no servers or infrastructure in our office. All the applications we use are cloud-based, ” he says. Golfish’s pricing starts at €2.50 per month for VoIP number, with additional numbers costing €1.50. The package suits startups and sole traders who want a local number for customers to call.
Gordon O’Neill: internet calling
About Goldfish.ie (Goldfish Telecoms)
Goldfish.ie was founded in 2010 by Gordon O’Neill, a graduate of DCU with 14 years’ experience working in the technology and telecommunications sector. Prior to founding Goldfish.ie he was Director of I.T. Operations at Babelgum (Babel Networks) and was previously employed at LPIS, Chhabra International Ltd and Eurologic Systems. For further information please see: http://ie.linkedin.com/in/oneillgordon
The technology available via Goldfish.ie. allows a host of additional features and services, many of which cannot be provided by a traditional supplier such as Eircom, thus providing a professional and flexible service. These include:
- Call Recording: calls are stored in an online searchable database for up to six years
- Call Director: commonly known as ‘IVR’ i.e. “press 1 for sales, 2 for accounts..”etc
- Hunt Groups: calls are routed to multiple phones at the same time for first pick up; phones can be a different desks or locations
- Time Of Day Routing: where a call is automatically routed to a different number/s out-of-hours
- Voicemail to email; Call Delivery Assurance and other advanced features that ensure companies are in control of their telecoms at all times
For more details please see http://www.Goldfish.ie